Zero Waste Dish Soap Set - Hand Brush Kit
You could have earned 160 points!
Helping someone with their zero waste journey or looking to start your own? This set is a wonderful everyday gift for friends and families who are switching to a low waste lifestyle, or someone that enjoys cooking and cleaning.
*all handles are made of bamboo, resistant to cracking and mold build-up.
with options to add:
sisal & palm fiber & bamboo handle: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. Sisal and bamboo resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
kitchen essentials: handy for handwashing light grease or for a quick rinse before machine wash
- brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
- use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
Soap works better than I thought it would. I'm still not ready to completely give up liquid dish soap, but this is a step in the right direction!