Zero Waste Dish Soap Set - Hand Brush Kit
Helping someone with their journey toward zero waste living or looking to start your own? This set is a wonderful housewarming gift for friends and families who are switching to a low waste lifestyle, or someone that enjoys cooking and cleaning. Includes the best eco friendly cleaning brushes and our must-have solid dish soap!
*all handles are made of bamboo, resistant to cracking and mold build-up.
sisal & palm fiber & bamboo handle: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. Sisal and bamboo resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
kitchen essentials: handy for handwashing light grease or for a quick rinse before machine wash
- brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
- use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Soap bar eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain.
This set is absolutely awesome I have been using it daily and am very impressed with the way the soap cleans
Soap works better than I thought it would. I'm still not ready to completely give up liquid dish soap, but this is a step in the right direction!