Solid Dish Soap Bar
This dish soap (8oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle on the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
This bar replaces up to 3.5 plastic bottles of liquid soap.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of soap dish to keep it dry
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
high-quality soap! love the smell! fast shipping.
I really like this dishwashing block - it doesn't leave a film like some other ones I've tried do.
I looked at a lot of reviews for different bar dish soaps and this one seemed like the best option for the price. We've been using it several weeks now, and I can confidently say it does a great job. Cleans grease and everything else without leaving a residue—and we hand wash everything because we don't have a dishwasher. Just make sure you wet your rag or sponge first, then rub, then work up some suds. If you're used to liquid dish soap, you might just expect to be able to go first soap then water on it but that just washes it off. Adjust a tiny bit and you can put one more dent in plastic consumption. I realize it's a small dent, but it's something.
it is a great product i will definitely purchase it again
lovely, minimal packaging; solid block of dish soap; will probably last me thru the rest of the year!