Solid Dish Soap Bar
Our eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Bar (8 oz) is gentle on the hands and designed to effectively cut stubborn grease from all your kitchenware essentials. With zero waste packaging, our concentrated Solid Dish Soap Bar is the perfect alternative to conventional liquid soap!
Pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.Loofah Soap Dish is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I can’t give a review since there are Xmas socking gifts. There are other items I purchased. But everything did arrive on a timely manner.
Soap block arrived quickly and lasts months at a time. It is super kind to the skin and does an amazing job with the dishes. I'm so grateful I found PlantishFuture
Best shop ever! My favorite :) Makes washing dishes fun! Purchase the soap you will be very happy! Smells amazing and cleans wonderfully!
My go to dish soap. I wash all dishes by hand and I have no complaints. Doesn't leave a greasy film (I have hard water) and suds up really quickly.