Wooden Wall Hook
Tired of cluttered spaces? Our sleek, contemporary Wooden Wall Hook is the chic way to organize your kitchen, bedroom, or entryway. It's essentially your all-purpose storage solution, allowing you to hang things like coats, clothes, plants, hats, keys, and bathroom accessories and even our Best Selling Swedish Sponge Cloth!
Discover the advantage of Beechwood! Unlike heavier Oak and Ash, or pricier Walnut, our Beechwood hooks provide the perfect blend of affordability, aesthetics, and durability paired with 3M adhesive technology that guarantees secure attachment that securely hold up to 150g.
Dimension: 2cm thickness, 4cm diameter
- Versatile Functionality: a multi-purpose storage solution that adapts to various needs.
- Sustainable Sourced Beechwood: Promoting eco-friendly forestry practices for a greener environment.
- Plastic-Free Packaging: Comes in eco-friendly packaging, extending your sustainability commitment.
- Exceptional durability: Our Wooden Hook minimizes replacements, conserving resources over time.
- Degrease: Use alcohol to thoroughly degrease the wall for optimal adhesion.
Apply the Hook: Attach the hook to the prepared, degreased surface for a secure installation.
Note: Capable of supporting objects weighing up to 150g (weight may vary based on the surface).
- To keep your Beechwood hook looking its best, gently wipe it with a soft cloth dampened with water.
- Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage the wood's natural beauty.
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"