Corn Starch Dental Floss
You could have earned 59 points!
This refillable Corn Starch Dental Floss with bamboo case is made from a cornstarch-based PLA, a compostable, sustainable, and plant-based floss that is vegan friendly and plastic free.
This floss will glide smoothly to effectively clean between your teeth and gums where your toothbrush can't reach. It is packed in a bamboo container with a functional lid that allows you to cut the floss easily.
Case Size: 5.5 x 2.8 cm
Floss Length: 30m/32 yd
- simple to use: glides smoothly to clean effectively where your toothbrush can't reach and comes in a plastic-free container with a dispensing lid that allows you to cut the floss easily at the desired length
- compostable: 100% biodegradable, you can throw it into your compost where it will naturally break down so you don't have to worry about creating unnecessary waste
- eco-friendly: besides being 100% biodegradable, it's also refillable and reusable with a bamboo case so there's no unnecessary waste for your peace of mind towards a zero waste environment
- travel-friendly: small and compact, take it with you on vacations, camping, road trips, or keep one in the car! it's an environmentally friendly solution to reduce pollution wherever you are
- Cornstarch (zea mays starch)
- Candelilla Plant Wax (candelilla cera)
- use as instructed by dentist
- for a long-lasting case, treat with food grade oil every 2-3 weeks.
- do not let sit in water
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
I only used this product a couple of times and found it caught a bit in my teeth. I want to use a compostable product and will keep using this floss. I think it will be fine once I am used to it. I appreciate being able to purchase a product that aligns with my values!
Wonderful dental floss-works well. Love the bamboo container. Thanks!
It's a great size, it's not too big. I really like it.
Good quality and easy to use.
I loved this idea. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I buy and support small business etc. but unfortunately I won't be purchasing or likely using what I've got up. Me and my fiance both tried it the past few nights. It's frayed after the first use and then broke in half completely shortly after. It's still stuck in my teeth. The case was amazing but the floss itself wasn't for me.