Self-Drying Soap Dish
Our 100% plant-based self-drying soap dish is water-absorbent and quick-drying making it ideal for places where water accumulates. Designed with draining holes and pathways to ensure soap bars stay dry and your surfaces clean from soap residue. It pairs perfectly with our best-selling solid dish soap bars.
To pair with our solid dish soap bars, which have been widely loved in the zero waste living community, we spent months finding a material that is both safe and effective. The soap tray's finish is similar to concrete but has draining holes and pathways to ensure soap and shampoo bars stay dry and your countertops and ledges clean from soap residue.
- water-absorbent and quick-drying: small volume of water evaporates instantly from the dish
- water-draining: excess water runs through holes and tracks to sink
- durable & safe: diatomite is an eco-friendly, safe, & renewable material
- place soap on top of soap dish with the exiting pathways facing the sink for water to run through
- to prevent mold, place in a ventilated place and wipe to dry at times
- to remove stain, lightly sand it with sandpaper
- do not hit or drop
- avoid brushing or sanding when wet
- repurpose the dish tray for gardening, crafts, and other creative projects
- check city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Love the soap dish, though it works best with hard soaps. Soft soaps seem to melt in minutes
After 3 different soap dishes that didn't quite work or look good, this is the one that hits the mark in form and function. Looks great, dries quickly, and stays in place.
Works perfectly for my shampoo and conditioner bar.
Dries quickly! Love it!
Great quality, super happy with them