Solid Dish Soap Brick
You could have earned 140 points!
This dish soap (13oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle on the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
This brick replaces up to 5 plastic bottles of liquid dish soap.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
This solid dish soap is the very best and I have tried many. This product never get mushy as others tend to do.
the soap smells great and was shipped fast!
Works great! This shop is excellent.
the dish soap is so amazing and smells really good. loved the packaging. i was skeptical at first but the soap cleans really well. would definitely buy again. the shipping was really fast too
Love it. No residue like some bar soaps. High quality and lasts me 3 months of washing all dishes and cookware for a family of 5.