Solid Dish Soap Brick
This Solid Dish Soap block (13oz) is gentle on the hands, cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with all your eco friendly cleaning tools such as a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. These blocks of soap are also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Our Dual-Layer Bamboo Soap Holder is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Plantish only ships to USA and Canada right now; however, we hope to ship internationally in the future.
More details available on Shipping Policy.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Made with only 4 simple but powerful plant-based ingredients
Lathers well but doesn't strip the moisture off your hands
Highly concentrated, replacing up to 5 plastic bottles of liquid soap
Toxins go straight into sewage systems, lakes, and oceans that can affect wildlife
Harsh on our hands and can cause allergic reactions or serious long-term conditions
Unnecessary plastic and excess water, taking up space in transit
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
This solid dish soap is the very best and I have tried many. This product never get mushy as others tend to do.
the soap smells great and was shipped fast!
Works great! This shop is excellent.
the dish soap is so amazing and smells really good. loved the packaging. i was skeptical at first but the soap cleans really well. would definitely buy again. the shipping was really fast too
Love it. No residue like some bar soaps. High quality and lasts me 3 months of washing all dishes and cookware for a family of 5.