Zero Waste Dish Soap Set - Long Brush Kit
Helping someone with their zero waste journey or looking to start your own? This set makes a wonderful everyday gift for friends and families who are switching to a low waste lifestyle, or someone that enjoys cooking.
This Zero Waste Dish Soap Set features a super versatile dish soap that pairs perfectly with natural brushes or sponges. The dish soap bar eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
*all handles are made of bamboo, resistant to cracking and mold build-up.
- 1 Sisal Dish Brush - Bamboo
- 1 Sisal Dish Brush Refill - Bamboo
- 1 Sisal & Palm Pot Scrubber
- 1 Cotton Bag with Drawstrings
- 1 Self-drying Soap Dish
with options to add:
Purchase only brushes: Zero Waste Brush Set - Brush Kit
sisal & palm fiber & bamboo handle: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. Sisal and bamboo resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
kitchen essential: handy for handwashing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before machine wash
- brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
- use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.