Zero Waste Laundry Strips
You could have earned 34 points!
Make doing your laundry sustainable with our Zero Waste Detergent Sheets! Not only are they a waste-free, hypoallergenic alternative to the conventional liquid laundry detergents and pods, it's also vegan and plastic-free — meaning they can deliver similar stain-fighting results while being gentler towards you and the planet.
These laundry sheets are a must-have for a convenient, eco-friendly, and effective cleaning routine. Our laundry sheets, shipped in zero waste, compostable, and plastic-free packaging, are super thin for easy storage in a box or jar that fits in with your laundry room decor.
1 plastic-free paper strip = 1 load
- concentrated cleaning power: derived from 100% natural materials, Decyl Glucoside, has cleaning power on par if not better than the conventional laundry detergent.
- hypoallergenic and gentle for sensitive skin: Unlike liquid detergents or detergent pods, our detergent strips are completely natural, vegan, paraben-free, and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- no measuring, no mess, no plastic: no more sticky measuring cups or spills. 1 plastic-free detergent strip = 1 load, just like detergent pods but better.
- ravel-friendly: No need to worry about spillage or crossing airport security checks. It has never been easier to be able to bring laundry detergent with you.
- save space and the planet: No more ugly, bulky containers in your laundry room
- Decyl Glucoside - surfactant derived from coconut
- Polyvinyl Alcohol - biodegradable supporting matrix
- Glycerin - textural additives
- De-ionized Water - solvent
- Coconut Oil - surfactant
- remove and detach 1 strip
- place strip directly into your washer
- add dirty clothes
- start washing
*1 sheet (2 strips) = 2 loads*
- not for consumption
- paraben-free, phthalate-free & phosphate-free
- free of synthetic fragrances, optical brighteners & dyes
- hypoallergenic & palm-oil free
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
A nice gentle daily laundry detergent. Won't cut through difficult jobs so I still keep a tougher detergent on hand, but this reduces my plastic consumption so I'm happy.
I'm new to detergent sheets and was nervous to try them because I use a communal laundromat, but I wanted to give these a shot. So glad I did! I did three loads of laundry yesterday of varying quantities and cleaning needs, and everything came out nice and fresh. I was afraid that the water wouldn't get as soapy as it does with liquid detergent, but that concern quickly subsided when bubbles filled the machine. I definitely recommend!
I love these!!