Solid Dish Soap Cake
Introducing our eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Bar, a biodegradable and plant-based solution that leaves no waste behind. With its additive-free formula, this soap dish is the perfect sustainable choice for effective and guilt-free dishwashing. Our strengthened formula with citric acid ensures that no residue is left behind, making it the perfect choice for campers and those who want to economize without a soap dish.
Perfect for backpacking, picnics, or barbecue travel. Convenient dishwashing on your adventures.
Each cake replaces up to 3 bottles of liquid soap.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Castor Oil (sodium castorate) - makes soap antimicrobial and moisturizing on the hands
- Water (aqua)
- Citric Acid - dissolves mineral deposit, stains and soap scum
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- Pat to dry before storing
- Flip tin to remove excess water or moist
- Keep the soap dry in between uses
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"