Swedish Tea Towel
Use this durable and versatile tea towel to dry hands and dishes, wipe down surfaces, line a basket for bread or use as a napkin or placemat mat. It gets better & softer with every use and great to wrap gifts.
More creative uses of the tea towel: decorate kitchen table, protect kitchen equipment, protect storage areas, keep your greens crisp, cover your dough.
Made in Sweden, the OEKO-TEX certified linen/cotton tea towel is a perfect kitchen staple to add to your home.
To remove stains instantly, use the Plantish Stain Remover soap or run in the washing machine.
Purchase MUST-HAVE Stain Remover Soap Bar: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1024087854/stain-remover-bar-laundry-kitchen-hood
Dimension: 50cm X 70cm / 19.6inch X 27.6inch
- Material: 50% linen and 50% cotton
- Functional: finished with a convenient hanging loop for simple and easy storing
- Quick-drying: no more dish cloth smell
- Soft and scratch-free: safe to use on all surfaces or prevent scratches for glasses and china
- Use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth.
More creative uses of the tea towel:
- Decorate kitchen table: bring extra life and energy to the dinner party.
- Protect kitchen equipment: Fold the towels to fit between stacked plates and pots and pans to prevent scratches.
- Protect storage areas: Line storage areas to help prevent chipping or scratches from wooden or wire shelves.
- Keep your greens crisp: Tuck washed greens in a tea towel to pat dry.
- Cover your dough: Dip a tea towel in hot water and wring until nearly dry to cover dough while it rises. The heat will help activate the yeast more quickly.
Machine wash the Tea Towel at 40° C and hang to dry.
Avoid bleaching, washing at high-temperature or using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before they cool down completely to keep it in good condition.
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"