Our eco friendly Stain Remover Bar works effectively at removing stains from clothes and a variety of other surfaces. The best zero waste alternative to dissolve the toughest stains like coffee, blood and grease! A must-have for sponge cloth lovers.
Even the most stubborn stains are washed away! After applying the soap and leaving 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on kitchen hoods, counters, car seats, carpets, walls, all of them can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- eco-friendly and safe: no hash chemicals with ingredients readily found in the house. will not discolour clothes or fabrics
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) - an alkaline medium, ideal to remove unwanted, insoluble stains
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
best with hot water:
- cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load
- clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse
- melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime
- rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- removes mold from surfaces, especially in your fridge
- place on a well-draining soap dish to keep it dry
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Was expecting a bigger size but can't wait to try it out and see how well it works.
This works sooo well! I've had a bunch of really dark grease stains in one of my sweaters for literally MONTHS and it was very dark, I've washed it multiple times so like the stains were in there good, and this stick got it out so easily! I've used it twice on the stains and you can hardly tell there was a stain there.
I definitely recommend this product and will 100% be repurchasing when I run low.
The seller is also super nice and kept an eye on my package to make sure it arrived safely and on time.
Vendor followed up to enquire if parcel had arrived safely, which it had, likely mainly due to great packaging. Have not had an opportunity to try this out yet.
Great products and quality items. Fast shipping. Thank you!
Super fast shipping and great communication with seller. Packaging is awesome, definitely would purchase again.