Our eco friendly Stain Remover Bar works effectively at removing stains from clothes and a variety of other surfaces. The best zero waste alternative to dissolve the toughest stains like coffee, blood and grease! A must-have for sponge cloth lovers.
Even the most stubborn stains are washed away! After applying the soap and leaving 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on kitchen hoods, counters, car seats, carpets, walls, all of them can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- eco-friendly and safe: no hash chemicals with ingredients readily found in the house. will not discolour clothes or fabrics
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) - an alkaline medium, ideal to remove unwanted, insoluble stains
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
best with hot water:
- cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load
- clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse
- melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime
- rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- removes mold from surfaces, especially in your fridge
- place on a well-draining soap dish to keep it dry
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Plantish only ships to USA and Canada right now; however, we hope to ship internationally in the future.
More details available on Shipping Policy.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Using these for dishwashing and they work well for the job.
Ordered two mystery packs. Got one set of fruit and Christmas set (it's February lol). But they are great quality!
I love this stain bar! Zero waste, super easy to use, and works great! I've used it multiple times now for various stains and It's taken out everything. Would definitely re-purchase.
Great at cleaning stains and handy for traveling .