Black Obsidian - Swedish Sponge Cloth
- Black Obsidian (Black)
*Included in our Elements of Nature and Wonders of Earth Swedish Sponge Cloth Sets!
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove any stains with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Spend $50 CAD / $37 USD more for FREE shipping
Reusable vs Single-Use
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I love the minty mint soap brick and the Swedish dish cloth in black. The soap foams perfectly with just a small amount, I can see this brick lasting a long time. The Swedish dish cloth is the thickest I have ever had. And the color hides any stains, win win!