Rebalancing Conditioner Bar
Designed for oily and fine hair types, this Rebalancing Conditioner Bar is infused with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, tea tree, and peppermint essential oil to effectively treat itchy scalp while stimulating hair growth.
The more often you use them, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
To learn more, visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita oil)
- Activated Charcoal
- Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
- roll bar in your wet hands
- apply to of hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- made with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, tea tree, and peppermint essential oil to treat itchy scalp while stimulating hair growth
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE BATHROOM
While much more common to use, our liquid shampoos and conditioners contain chemicals that are not only harmful to our hair and scalp but toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community.
Adding the unnecessary plastic and water, making the switch to a plant-based is an easy win for our environment, and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"