Nourishing Conditioner Bar (Unscented)
Designed for colour treated and sensitive hair types, this unscented Nourishing Conditioner Bar is infused with our key ingredient, argan oil plus cocoa butter and honey to treat hair damage and prevent loss of colour pigment in the hair.
This bar is unscented with any essential oil or fragrance oil. The more often you use it, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Organic Alcohol (cetyl alcohol)
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Argan Oil (argania spinosa kernel oil)
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- Kaolin Clay (kaolin)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- roll bar in your wet hands
- apply to of hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- argan oil, cocoa butter, kaolin clay, and hydrolyzed oats to effectively help calm and cleanse the scalp, balance oil production to help with dandruff, and smooth damaged hair
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE BATHROOM
While much more common to use, our liquid shampoos and conditioners contain chemicals that are not only harmful to our hair and scalp but toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community.
Adding the unnecessary plastic and water, making the switch to a plant-based is an easy win for our environment, and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Great conditioner, even on my bleached hair!