Hydrating Conditioner Bar
Designed for curly and normal to dry hair types, this Hydrating Conditioner Bar is infused with shea butter, sweet almond oil, oats, and honey to calm, soothe, and hydrate your scalp and prevent split ends.
The more often you use it, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Lasts between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural, zero waste and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Organic Alcohol (cetyl alcohol)
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Lavender Essential Oil (lavandula hybrida grosso herb oil)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
- Oat Extract (avena sativa kernel flour)
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- roll bar in your wet hands and apply to hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE BATHROOM
While much more common to use, our liquid shampoos and conditioners contain chemicals that are not only harmful to our hair and scalp but toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community.
Adding the unnecessary plastic and water, making the switch to a plant-based is an easy win for our environment, and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Hydrating Conditioner Bar
I've only tried it for a couple washes. Shampoo seems to lather really well and not use up too much of the bar. Conditioner is also great! I love how my hair feels after.
I wanted to try switching from regular conditioner to a bar. I was surprised at how moisturizing it was and how soft my hair felt after using it. Im two weeks into using the bar and I don’t regret my decision.
Love you guys!!! Everything is perfect! Thanks for helping me go plastic free!!
Love these shampoo bars, both my husband and I use them (one of us has fine hair the other thick heavy hair) and we live in a tropical climate. Properly stored so the soap and dry out between uses and it lasts a long time. My only complaint is the packaging seems to have changed from the last time I ordered, previously the soap was wrapped in simple wax paper with a string, now they are put into individual cardboard boxes. As we're trying to reduce our waste this was a little disappointing, but the quality of the product isn't affected at all.