Green Vessel - Swedish Sponge Cloth
This Green Vessel Swedish Sponge Cloth is inspired by the texture and marvelous views of leaf veins. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
Our Swedish Dish Cloths are essential for all your kitchen cleaning needs! Effectively cleans up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipes countertops and other surfaces.
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design makes cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 x 7.5-8 in
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove any stains with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Spend $50 CAD / $37 USD more for FREE shipping
Reusable vs Single-Use
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
To think that this entire store is plant-based is crazy. This cloth and I also got the sponge have been great in my kitchen!