Fresh Citrus - Solid Dish Soap Brick
Our bestseller solid dish soap brick (13oz) is now available in Fresh Citrus! This plastic free dish soap eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle on the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
This brick replaces up to 5 plastic bottles of liquid dish soap.
Dual-Layer Bamboo Soap Holder is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- palm oil-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I love using this brick dish soap and the citrus scent is so fresh.
It’s great! I love it! The smell is pleasant, works super well and I’m now excited to do the dishes, even after a few weeks! I’m really glad I switched to an eco-version of dish soap!
I love the fresh scent of citrus and I am thrilled to be rid of the plastic liquid dish soap containers!! I also got the double soap dish and find it to be very effective in keeping the bar of soap dry. I’m so happy with my purchases.
Smells great, suds up enough, get dishes clean 👍