Eucalyptus - Swedish Sponge Cloth
This Eucalyptus Swedish Sponge Cloth was inspired by houseplants, their freshness and stress-relieving nature. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
The best dishcloths for cleaning your kitchen cabinets, counter tops or any wet surface! Quickly absorbs water, tea spills and dry dishes and pots.
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Spend $50 CAD / $37 USD more for FREE shipping
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"