Essence of Earth - Swedish Sponge Cloth Set
These solid colour sponge cloths are inspired by breathtaking nature sceneries! The minimalist colours makes stain less visible than white cloths. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
Discover the ultimate cleaning companion designed for both efficiency and sustainability. Our plant-based Swedish sponge cloth offers exceptional absorbency, capable of soaking up to 3/4 of a cup of liquid, making it perfect for managing accidental spills, drying dishes, pots, and wiping down countertops and various surfaces with ease.
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17.2 cm x 20 cm or 6.77 inch x 8 inch (hand cut sponges, size may vary)
- Rain Forrest (Green)
- Lava Flows (Red)
- Sunlit Plateau (Brown)
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
- durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Spend $50 CAD / $37 USD more for FREE shipping
Reusable vs Single-Use
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"