Love at First Shark - Swedish Sponge Cloth
The Love at First Shark Sponge Cloth is inspired by lovely marine species found in the deep sea. The grey color is minimalist and hides stains particularly well. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
Make kitchen cleaning a breeze with our Swedish dishcloths to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design makes cleaning fun and easy!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove any stains with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Spend $50 CAD / $37 USD more for FREE shipping
Reusable vs Single-Use
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"