Coconut Bottle Brush
A natural and multipurpose brush for cleaning glasses, cups, dishes and hard-to-reach spots.
coconut fibre: coconut husk is naturally oil-resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA
safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
non-scratch: safe for use with cast iron or stainless steel cookware
easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
- scrub glasses, cups, dishes and hard-to-reach spots with dish soap as needed
- rinse off soap buildup with water after heavy use and wipe to dry
- dry outdoor once to twice every week and alternate with a different soap dish
- use water-vinegar solution to clean mold
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
I love the non toxic materials & that I can clean water bottles well. I do wish the handle was longer though.
Bit smaller than I thought it would be
Happy with product except for soap dish which was damaged in shipment.
works beyond belief, excellent product
This item is well maid, and the seller offered great service, if you use these regularly and you know what they are about then I do recommend purchasing from this seller. unfortunately for me the Brussels are way way to heard for me! they really have no gove at all. They scratched the crap out of my stainless, but they do get the baked on stuff of my glass baking pan nicely, unfortunately I don't bake much so I won't be using them much. Hope this helps