Coconut Bottle Brush
An eco-friendly, non-scratch, and multipurpose Coconut Bottle Brush, the perfect addition to your eco-friendly cleaning tools. Made with coconut fiber bristles for cleaning glasses, cups, dishes, and a sturdy bamboo handle to get into hard-to-reach places!
coconut fiber: coconut husk is naturally oil-resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA
safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
non-scratch: safe for use with cast iron or stainless steel cookware
easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to the contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
- rinse off soap buildup with water after heavy use and wipe to dry
- dry outdoors once to twice every week and alternate with a different soap dish
- use water-vinegar solution to clean mold
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CLEAN YOUR BOTTLES REGULARLY WITH EASE
It is an absolute must to clean your bottles at least daily! Our water bottles are the most common places for germs, harmful bacteria and even black mould to grow that can make you really sick.
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I love to buy environmental friendly things, thank you!
Hassle free transaction. Quick shipping.
Great brush, especially for cups/mugs.
Because of its unique shape it is able to clean hard to reach places. It is also comfortable to hold.
Même chose ici. Cette brosse nettoie très bien les bouteilles