Cleanse My Aura - Bath Bomb
Rejuvenate with the invigorating aroma of Orange and the gentle exfoliation of Cranberry seed. This refreshing combination awakens your senses, making it ideal for a revitalizing bath experience. Our handmade creations promise to transform your daily bath routine into a luxurious spa-like escape, all within the comforts of your own home.
Our Set of 3 Bath Bombs are the perfect self-care gift!
- Take a day off (Patchouli & Ylang Ylang)
- Nurture my soul (Coconut Milk & Oatmeal)
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- bath bomb benefits: eases sore muscles and joints & moisturizes the skin
sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
citric acid, magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts)
ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil
citrus sinensis (Peel) oil
- vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) seeds
- fill bath tub with water until desired level and drop bath bomb into the water
- soak and relax your body in the tub as the bath bomb fizzes and dissolves
STORAGE: Do not leave bath bombs unprotected in a humid bathroom as moisture affects the bath salts, reduces the 'fizz', and the essential oils will eventually evaporate. For best results store bath bombs in a sealed jar or waterproof bag.
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"