Bath Hair Bundle
The perfect beauty bundle to take care of all your skincare and haircare needs! Complete with your choice of any of our new vegan and organic bath bombs and shampoo and conditioner bar sets.
Our Shampoo and Conditioner Bars are made with mild and naturally cleansing agents, to effectively nourish, hydrate and rebalance your hair! Our new and luxurious bath bombs are the perfect treat to calm your body and mind! These bathtub fizzies are a unique way to gently nourish and cleanse your skin while relieving body aches and sore muscles! Infused with natural essential oils, diffusing herbal aromas to elevate your bath soaks.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
- shampoo bar:
- thoroughly wet your hair
- roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp
- rinse thoroughly
- conditioner bar:
- roll bar in your wet hands
- apply to of hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
note: both use concentrated formulas, so a little goes a long way!
- Bath Bomb:
- Fill bath tub with water until desired level and drop bath bomb into water
- Soak and relax your body in tub
- place shampoo and conditioner bar on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo/conditioner bar, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE BATHROOM
While much more common to use, our liquid shampoos and conditioners contain chemicals that are not only harmful to our hair and scalp but toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community.
Adding the unnecessary plastic and water, making the switch to a plant-based is an easy win for our environment, and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"