Solid Dish Soap Bar
You could have earned 75 points!
This dish soap (8oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle on the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
This bar replaces up to 3.5 plastic bottles of liquid soap.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of soap dish to keep it dry
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
Love the soap as always! Will keep ordering from this store!
I love it!
Just throw the dish soap block in the sink or rub a sponge on the bar to create lots of soapy bubbles and dishes and pots are clean as a whistle. Best product. Made in Canada. Completely recyclable packaging—even the tape.
Exactly what I was looking for!