Wild Chicory - Swedish Sponge Cloth
The Wild Chicory Swedish Sponge Cloth is inspired by chicory, known as a blue daisy or blue dandelion used in traditional medicine. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
The best reusable dishcloth to fulfill all your eco-friendly kitchen cleaning needs! Great for cleaning up water and tea spills, drying dishes and pots, as well as wiping countertops and other surfaces.
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design makes cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove any stains with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Spend $50 CAD / $37 USD more for FREE shipping
Reusable vs Single-Use
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"