An excellent essential to replace plastic liquid soap bottles to make a truly zero-waste experience in the bathroom.
- sisal-based: sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. it doesn't shrink and is resistant to bacteria and mildew
- extend soap life: lathers well while releasing the aroma of soap, not only make soap less harsh on our skin but also last longer
- exfoliating: act as a scrubber for exfoliating your body, remove dry or dead skin, reduce blemishes, remove acne and blackheads, promote blood circulation, leaving your skin invigorated and more receptive to lotions and moisturizers
- compostable & zero waste: great for using up those odds and ends of soap and can be composted at end of life
- pop soap bar or odds and ends of soap in the soap pouch, pull the cord
- scrub the soap pouch to lather up foam to use on the body
- or use directly on the body as washcloth
- hang after use and let it air dry in between uses
- when soap bag needs cleaning, wash in the machine on low/cold and air dry
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I am loving this soap bag - it’s scrubby without being too much so, and seems to breath well enough to let the soap dry.
A little too abrasive for my skin, but I can see how some might like it. Be gentle when using at first!
Pochette un peu rugueuse au toucher, mais lorsque mouiller, idéal pour exfolier et utiliser les restes de savons.
I have ordered multiple items, more than once, and am always very happy with my purchase! These soap bags work so well, the soap lathers so nicely, and I love that it's washable and eco friendly. Previously I asked for help regarding the reusable cotton pads and was provided with a ton of help and she even tried using nail polish remover on the pad for me to see if it worked (which it did!) Quality, customer service, and overall selection is great. I'll continue shopping here! :)
Love these bags! Great buy.