Sisal & Palm Vegetable Brush
You could have earned 49 points!
Our unique sisal & palm bamboo vegetable brush is perfect for scrubbing farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, shellfish as well as scrubbing any cookware, floors, kitchens and bathrooms. Please have separate brushes for each job though!
Made from organic bamboo that's anti-microbial and bristles made from high-quality sisal and palm fibres, it's naturally strong and durable. The brush has an abrasive end and a softer end. It can be used for a multitude of surfaces, being the perfect partner for your zero waste journey.
- sisal-based: sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
- bamboo handle: a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- use the softer sisal side for more delicate or gentle surfaces such as fruits and vegetables with thin layers, like potatoes or carrots
- use the palm fibre side for more sturdy or hard surfaces such as cleaning the floors, walls or cookware like pots and dishes
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in the dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard overthrowing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
Excellent. Will likely order a couple more soon for cleaning
This vegetable brush is perfect for cleaning and for scrubbing potatoes.
Just what I expected it to be!
Nice looking brush that is greatly needed to clean what is coming out of the garden. Worked well on carrots and enjoyed giving another to a fellow gardener. The firmer bristles do appear to have a tendency to break a little easier than expected.
These are good quality and will work perfectly for cleaning.