Set of 3 Organic Cotton Muslin Bags
Compared to Produce Bags for fruits and veggies, muslin bags are best for storing beans, nuts, seeds, bread, and pastries.
Replacing plastic bags for shopping and storage, muslin bags are great for protecting delicate greens (lettuce, spinach, kale etc.), electronic devices (phone, laptop), fine china and glassware, etc.
Frustrated to see greens dry up in the fridge? Spray greens and place into a damp bag before putting them in the fridge.
No plastic components (metal toggle), 100% plastic-free.
Not sure which produce bag to get? Check out our blog on How to Choose Between Grocery Bags!
- 1 Large Cotton Muslin Bag (40 x 27cm/15.7 x 10.6in)
- 1 Medium Cotton Muslin Bag (30 x 25cm/11.8 x 9.8in)
- 1 Small Cotton MuslinBag (25.5 x 20.5cm/10.1 x 8.1in)
- organic cotton: grown without pesticides, better for the environment and the human body
- quick-drying: no more wet smell from plastic bags.
- multipurpose: use it for storage at home, travelling or laundry
- durable and economical: last way longer than plastic and petroleum-based fabric
- use as reusable grocery bags, lunch or bread bags
- use closet or travel organizations
- machine wash in cold water
- air dry or tumble dry on low temperature
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash
- avoid bleaching
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Absolutely love these products. I have a reusable bag that I can just throw in the wash. I use this for herbs and a ton of my bunny's fresh food to avoid it from wilting. The seller is so kind and offers great support. I highly recommend this store and their products.
Good quality product. The bags met my expectations and are professionally made.
Great bags, good quality. Most of my other reusable produce bags are plastic mesh, but all my new ones will be cotton instead! Love the slide pull closer too. They shrunk a little in the laundry, but not by much.
These bags are perfect for a trip to the grocery store and the metal toggle is such a nice plastic-free touch!