Dry Body Brush (Medium-Firm)
This 100% vegan, plastic-free body brush is great for dry skin brushing which can relieve itches, exfoliate dead skin, stimulate circulation, and lymphatic drainage.
Dry brush your body gently and slowly once or twice a week then treat your skin with a nourishing moisturizer or body oil, your skin will feel smoother, rejuvenated and the appearance of cellulite may reduce.
Note: Vegan bristles are firmer and will brush off more dead skin. If you have sensitive skin, please use it on top of clothing. Step by step guide is enclosed. Each brush comes with a travel-friendly cotton bag with drawstring.
Size: 9 x 14cm or 3.54 x 5.5 in
- dry body brush (medium-firm)
- travel-friendly cotton bag with drawstring
- natural materials: made of natural agave sisal bristles and beechwood handle
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with hand strap for optimal control
use: brush, shower, moisturize, with or without clothing depending on your skin type
- before showers, gently and slowly brush your skin from toe to neck in long strokes toward your heart
- at your belly and back, brush in a clockwise motion
- go over each area two or three times
- use a vitamin-rich moisturizer or body oil immediately after
- lightly rinse and lay flat (bristles down) to dry
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- bristles: cut with scissors then compost
- handle and strap: check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
- do not over-exfoliate
- use once or twice a week. ideal to use in the bathroom as you will see dead skin shedding.
- for sensitive skin: please use on top a thin layer of clothing (sleepwear, t-shirt, yoga wear, etc.)
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Great quality but the bristles are a little rougher than expected.
Great quality and size, very happy with it.
Matches description and job performance. Love that it's vegan and plastic-free. The bristles are quite tougher than I expected but they work fine for me. The hand strap is a bit too big so, like others, I just tend to hold the brush itself.
Product is great quality
However the hand strap is very quite long. Doesn't help to hold the brush at all. I end up just holding it in my hand
Very comfortable. Doesn't get hooked on anything!