Large Loofah Shower Pad
Our Large Loofah Shower Pad is uniquely designed with an elastic band that fits all hand sizes, this pad offers a gentle and eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic shower puffs or body polishers. Crafted to be more delicate than raw loofah, it's perfect for exfoliating, and its larger size ensures reaching those tricky spots with ease.
Not just your typical loofah, this pad is reusable and features a convenient loop for hanging to dry after use. Unlike plastic alternatives, it can be easily disinfected by boiling in water, ensuring a hygienic experience every time.
Complete the experience with our Wooden Wall Hook, for convenient storage and drying.
natural plant: made from 100% loofah (luffa) plant
- anti-bacterial & easy to clean: compared to plastic, loofah is anti-bacterial and can be easily disinfected by boiling in water
- extend soap life: lathers well while releasing the aroma of soap, not only makes soap less harsh on our skin but also last longer
- exfoliating: act as a scrubber for exfoliating your body, remove dry or dead skin, reduce blemishes, remove acne and blackheads, promote blood circulation, leaving your skin invigorated and more receptive to lotions and moisturizers
- scrub soap on the soap pad to lather up foam to use on the body
- for best result, follow up immediately with hydrating lotion or moisturizer e.g., natural oils like coconut oil
- hang them in our wooden wall hook after use and allow to air dry between uses
- replace once a month or when it starts to smell, boil in clean water to sanitize
- cut the loofah and cotton part into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
- throw the enclosed white sponge into garbage bin
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"