Zero Waste Deodorant Bar - Rose & Citrus
Made with magnesium hydroxide, shea butter & arrowroot powder and infused with rose and grapefruit essential oil, this vegan deodorant is designed to keep you fresh with a very light and smooth application.
This deodorant cube is nonirritating, containing no baking soda or toxic aluminum. It contains no artificial scents, parabens, phthalates, or beeswax. Safe to use anywhere.
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- gentle & effective: no irritation or burning sensation
- plant-based & earth-friendly: natural, zero waste, and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Magnesium Hydroxide - counteracts bacteria on the surface of the skin without damaging it
- Arrowroot Powder (maranta arudinacea) - gentle, gluten-free, and nonirritating replacement for baking soda
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - make the deodorant smooth and glide on like a dream with moisture that strengthens the skin's natural barrier
- Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera oil) - protects from odor-causing bacteria
- Rice Bran Wax (oryza sativa bran wax) - skin protecting & conditioning agent
- Coconut Triglycerides (caprylic/capric triglycerides) - smooths skin and works as an antioxidant
- Candelilla Wax (euphoria cerifera wax) - creates a solid, residue-free deodorant
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) - antioxidant & anti-inflammatory
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (pelargonium graveolens oil)
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (citrus paradisi peel oil)
- Kaolin Clay (kaolin) - absorbs sweat and anti-inflammatory
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- glide directly on your armpits, inner thighs, bikini line, behind knees, heels, the bottom of feet
- apply in the morning and after shower. reapply throughout the day if needed
- optional: place on top of a soap dish to keep it tidy
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Am loving the Rose/Citrus deodorant. Lasts so long.
Works better than I expected!
Works great ! My only complaint is it’s hard not to get fingers full of deordorant when applying. I have been using outer edges of box to hold to apply.
Thank you so much for your kind review! You can try our Deodorant Sticks which are easier to apply than the deodorant cubes:
Lovely scent, works great but a little messy. I actually broke up my cube into a small glass jar and apply a bit with my finger, this seems to work very well. The messiness is the only down side.