Zero Waste Deodorant Bar - Rose & Citrus
You could have earned 92 points!
Made with magnesium hydroxide, shea butter & arrowroot powder and infused with rose and grapefruit essential oil, this vegan deodorant is designed to keep you fresh with a very light and smooth application.
This deodorant cube is nonirritating, containing no baking soda or toxic aluminum. It contains no artificial scents, parabens, phthalates, or beeswax. Safe to use anywhere.
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- gentle & effective: no irritation or burning sensation
- plant-based & earth-friendly: natural, zero waste, and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Magnesium Hydroxide - counteracts bacteria on the surface of the skin without damaging it
- Arrowroot Powder (maranta arudinacea) - gentle, gluten-free, and nonirritating replacement for baking soda
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - make the deodorant smooth and glide on like a dream with moisture that strengthens the skin's natural barrier
- Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera oil) - protects from odor-causing bacteria
- Rice Bran Wax (oryza sativa bran wax) - skin protecting & conditioning agent
- Coconut Triglycerides (caprylic/capric triglycerides) - smooths skin and works as an antioxidant
- Candelilla Wax (euphoria cerifera wax) - creates a solid, residue-free deodorant
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) - antioxidant & anti-inflammatory
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (pelargonium graveolens oil)
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (citrus paradisi peel oil)
- Kaolin Clay (kaolin) - absorbs sweat and anti-inflammatory
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- glide directly on your armpits, inner thighs, bikini line, behind knees, heels, the bottom of feet
- apply in the morning and after shower. reapply throughout the day if needed
- optional: place on top of a soap dish to keep it tidy
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
I've been using a prescription strength antiperspirant/deodorant for years. I've tried to go all natural but found I always got way too sweaty. I've recently been trying to make changes to all of my products, looking for products that are environmentally friendly, animal friendly, and better for my health. I read lots of reviews for different natural deodorants and decided to give Plantish a try. The biggest draw was the lack of plastic. I crossed my fingers and hoped I didn't get too sweaty. I didn't! I don't even notice a difference between this deodorant and the antiperspirant I used to use (unless you count a lighter conscience, which I do). Thank you Plantish! You have a forever customer!
These deodorant blocks are easy to use, and the scented one I ordered smells lovely. The package arrived quickly and the contents were well protected.
I was skeptical about how well these packaging free deodorants would work but wanted to give it a try as I was heading on a vacation and wanted to minimize my tolileties. Was I ever pleasantly surprised. They work super well and don’t fall apart. Definitley re-buying.
I was trying to find a vegan, zero-waste deodorant option for awhile without any luck, and found this at Vegan Supply. I'm on my second bar and I love it so much. The scent is amazing and it's nice to know this is palm-oil free too!
Loving my new waste free deodorant bar. It honestly works better than any aluminum free deodorant I have used. The scent is pleasant. I leave it out in the open in my bathroom so it gives my bathroom a nice scent too.