Rebalancing Shampoo Bar
Designed for oily and fine hair types, this Rebalancing Shampoo Bar is infused with charcoal, tea tree, and peppermint. This shampoo bar will detox oily and itchy hair and scalp by removing excess oil and product residue.
After consistent use, your hair will become more resilient, thicker and fuller.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - derived from coconut oil
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - a natural & organic alternative to Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Decyl Glucoside - ecocert vegan biodegradable surfactant
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita oil)
- Activated Charcoal
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
- thoroughly wet your hair
- roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp
- rinse thoroughly
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo/conditioner bar, takes some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- made with cocoa butter, tea tree, and peppermint essential oil to treat itchy scalp while stimulating hair growth
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE BATHROOM
While much more common to use, our liquid shampoos and conditioners contain chemicals that are not only harmful to our hair and scalp but toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community.
Adding the unnecessary plastic and water, making the switch to a plant-based is an easy win for our environment, and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I absolutely love these shampoo and conditioner bars. I have been using shampoo bars since almost a decade and tried various ones. This is by far my favorite. I have really fine and dry hair which gets greasy pretty quick. Nor, my hair feels soft, light, they add volume aaaaaand after using it for a week, I can tell I am loosing less hair in the shower! I would definitely recommend it!!!
Lovely! Really great lather and makes my hair feel nice and clean. What's great about this bar shampoo compared to other brands is that it doesn't break into pieces as you use it. No frustrating attemps to use up small bits!
Perfect in every way - from the packaging to the quality of the product. My hair feels SO SOFT after. My only regret is not getting more. ❤️
I wish this shampoo lathered more, but it does make my hair feel great so I can't complain!