Nourishing Shampoo Bar (Unscented)
Designed for colour treated and sensitive hair types, this Nourishing Shampoo Bar is infused with our key ingredients, argan oil plus cocoa butter, and apricot oil to repair hair damage while extending the life of colour pigment.
Your heat-treated hair will be gently cleansed and nourished without having the colour pigment stripped. After consistent use, your hair will become healthier, stronger, and shinier.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner Bar Set - Coloured or Sensitive Hair Type
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, light weight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - derived from coconut oil
- Decyl Glucoside - ecocert vegan biodegradable surfactant
- Lactic Acid (sodium lactate)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
- Argan Oil (argania spinosa kernel oil)
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- Kaolin Clay (kaolin)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- thoroughly wet your hair
- roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp
- rinse thoroughly
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo & conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying to find the right balance
- argan oil, cocoa butter, kaolin clay, and hydrolyzed oats to effectively help calm and cleanse the scalp, balance oil production to help with dandruff, and smooth damaged hair
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
This shampoo works well. I don't know that I've necessarily seen any increased benefits in the feel of my hair in comparison with previous shampoos, but it works at the same quality of liquid shampoos I'm used to without all the plastic. I don't think the wash bags are very useful to me. I prefer to store mine in a tin to keep it from getting wet when I'm not using it in the shower.