Natural Deodorant Stick - Eucalyptus & Mint
Discover the exceptional qualities that set our Eucalyptus and Mint Deodorant Stick apart from the rest. We've combined the power of nature with innovative design to offer you a deodorant that not only keeps you feeling fresh but also makes a positive impact on your daily routine and the environment.
Made with magnesium hydroxide, shea butter & arrowroot powder and infused with eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, and mentha piperita oil, this vegan deodorant is designed to keep you fresh with a very light and smooth application.
This deodorant stick is nonirritating, containing no baking soda or toxic aluminum. It contains no artificial scents, parabens, phthalates, or beeswax. Safe to use anywhere.
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- gentle & effective: no irritation or burning sensation
- plant-based & earth-friendly: natural, zero waste, and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Magnesium Hydroxide - counteracts bacteria on the surface of the skin without damaging it
- Arrowroot Powder (maranta arudinacea) - gentle, gluten-free, and nonirritating replacement for baking soda
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - make the deodorant smooth and glide on like a dream with moisture that strengthens the skin's natural barrier
- Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera oil) - protects from odor-causing bacteria
- Rice Bran Wax (oryza sativa bran wax) - skin protecting & conditioning agent
- Coconut Triglycerides (caprylic/capric triglycerides) - smooths skin and works as an antioxidant
- Candelilla Wax (euphoria cerifera wax) - creates a solid, residue-free deodorant
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) - antioxidant & anti-inflammatory
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Mentha Piperita Oil
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- glide directly on your armpits, inner thighs, bikini line, behind knees, heels, the bottom of feet
- apply in the morning and after shower. reapply throughout the day if needed
- optional: to ensure that you maximize the life of your deodorant tube, place it in a dry and cool area of your bedroom
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"