Solid Dish Soap Bar
Introducing our biodegradable Solid Dishwashing Soap Bar (8 oz). It's tough on grease and gentle on hands, perfect for kitchen cleaning. With plastic-free packaging, it's a sustainable alternative to liquid soap.
It pairs perfectly with dishcloths, loofahs, and brushes, and works wonders as a stain remover for oils and stains on fabrics. Say goodbye to waste and enjoy economical dishwashing with our versatile soap bar.Our Dual-Layer Bamboo Soap Holder is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
- simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- as a dish soap bar: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- not for consumption
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Natural vs Plastic
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
I have tried several dish bars and so far this one is my favorite. I like the size and that it suds up easier.
fantastic product as always! love these soap
Last long, works great at cleaning dishes! Love it
Soap block is bigger than expected. Thanks for the great eco packaging as well!