Organic Net Tote Bag
With amazing elasticity (no plastic), our Organic Net Tote Bag, with shoulder straps, can not only extend to fit big-sized goods easily (like a watermelon) but also super aesthetic for beach trips & weekend getaways!
1 bag holds up to 40 LBS and is machine washable.
Not sure which produce bag to get? Check out our blog on How to Choose Between Grocery Bags!
- organic cotton: grown without pesticides, better for the environment and the human body
- quick-drying: no more wet smell from plastic bags
- multipurpose: use it for storage at home, travelling or laundry
- durable and economical: last way longer than plastic and petroleum-based fabric
- remove stain with soap
- machine wash cold
- tumble dry on low temperature or air dry
- avoid bleaching
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
Free Shipping over CA$50/US$35.
CUTTING PLASTIC OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Studies have found that many of our liquid dish soaps contain chemicals that are toxic to our wildlife, especially the aquatic community. Not to mention the plastic and excess water, making the switch to a plant-based bar is both better for our environment and your wallet!
Queer, BIPOC and Woman-owned
"From production to packaging, we intentionally explore low-impact, plant-based materials that perform better than plastic. Being makers ourselves, we also work with other makers here in Canada & US to develop zero-waste products
Through trial and error, we establish best practices of using, caring and disposing of the products to share with our community"
Great communication from seller, timely delivery, and everything was in great condition.
Perfect! Exactly as pictured.
These bags are very big! They can fit a LOT inside and are great quality. Shipping was very fast!