Loofah Soap Dish Duo
You could have earned 67 points!
This Bamboo + Loofah Soap Dish Duo is perfect to store bar soaps or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
Although bar soaps are essential to zero waste living, it's not without its issues. Our bamboo soap dish with loofah cushion will ensure your soap bars stay dry and your countertops and bathtub ledges clean from soap residue.
When in contact with water, the loofah soap cushion will expand. It also saves up bits of soap for easy lathering.
- sustainable materials: bamboo is not only sustainable but one of the fastest-growing plants. It uses little water to grow, self-replenishes, requires no pesticides, fertilizer, or irrigation & more economical than other woods
simple and elegant design: the soap cushion touches the bar soap to let any excess water drain off in to the bamboo dish which collects water to ensure no mess and prolongs usage of your favourite bar soap
- quick-drying and durable: bamboo is less likely to crack compared to other wood materials
- place soap on top of the loofah cushion
- avoid soaking the bamboo tray in water
- rinse with water after each use and wipe to dry
- dry once to twice every week and alternate with a different soap dish
- use water-vinegar solution to clean mold
- place away from high heat or flames
note: oil the bamboo tray to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your soap dish in water
- throw the loofah soap cushion in the compost bin or backyard
- repurpose the bamboo tray for gardening, crafts, and other creative projects
- check city's waste management info before disposal. Bamboo can be classified as recyclable or garbage depending on cities' recycling capabilities
- If unsure, always consider composting in backyard over throwing into the garbage
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.