Elements of Nature - Swedish Sponge Cloth Set
These solid colour sponge cloths are inspired by the different elements of nature. The colours are minimalist and makes stain less visible than white cloths. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
This plant-based sponge cloth can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids, it's perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
It can replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels and can be composted easily, which makes it an economical and zero waste solution!
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17.2 cm x 20 cm or 6.77 inch x 8 inch (hand cut sponges, size may vary)
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
- economical: replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
Great product and customer service! Love these plain, subtle, solid colours. Absorbs water well and makes cleaning up very easy. Love that it is compostable and lightweight. Have switched over to these instead of kitchen cloths that can hold stains and odours after a lot of use. I will definitely buy these again!
I love these, ive put one of them in the wash three times now and its still holding up :)