Dry Body Brush (medium-firm)
You save: $2.50 CAD (10%)
This 100% vegan, plastic-free body brush is great for dry skin brushing which can relieve itches, exfoliate dead skin, stimulate circulation, and lymphatic drainage.
Dry brush your body gently and slowly once or twice a week then treat your skin with a nourishing moisturizer or body oil, your skin will feel smoother, rejuvenated and the appearance of cellulite may reduce.
Note: Vegan bristles are firmer and will brush off more dead skin. If you have sensitive skin, please use it on top of clothing. Step by step guide is enclosed. Each brush comes with a travel-friendly cotton bag with drawstring.
Size: 9 x 14cm or 3.54 x 5.5 in
- dry body brush (medium-firm)
- travel-friendly cotton bag with drawstring
- natural materials: made of natural agave sisal bristles and beechwood handle
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with hand strap for optimal control
use: brush, shower, moisturize, with or without clothing depending on your skin type
- before showers, gently and slowly brush your skin from toe to neck in long strokes toward your heart
- at your belly and back, brush in a clockwise motion
- go over each area two or three times
- use a vitamin-rich moisturizer or body oil immediately after
- lightly rinse and lay flat (bristles down) to dry
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- bristles: cut with scissors then compost
- handle and strap: check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
- do not over-exfoliate
- use once or twice a week. ideal to use in the bathroom as you will see dead skin shedding.
- for sensitive skin: please use on top a thin layer of clothing (sleepwear, t-shirt, yoga wear, etc.)
Free Shipping over CA$40/US$35.
Very comfortable. Doesn't get hooked on anything!
The bristles are almost a little too rough on my more sensitive skin areas but otherwise it's great. Well made and helps remove dry skin that doesn't always get buffed away in the shower.
I realize that the description warned of the stiff bristles, but I found this very scratchy. I am still trying to figure out how best to use this over my clothes. Seems like the benefits are lost.
Just the right texture. The bristles are not too soft or too hard. Use with soap and water if you find dry brushing too rough. Best way to exfoliate skin without buying products in packaging that is often not recyclable. (Even if packaging is recyclable it is still wasteful.)
This brush felt awful on my skin at first. But, as the itchy skin of winter set in, this brush was exactly what I needed. After each use it provided so much relief. I highly recommend and also I recommend giving it some time to get use to. Really great quality.